mardi 15 août 2017

Water Dwellers


Hello everyone!
We have a new challenge at the Dream Factory! - This month's movie is


Splash

All water dwellers can be used .....including mermaids 😉  
... and we look forward to your works!



A very quick and simple card.
I colored the image with felt-tip pens and added some tiny fishes. I cut it out and stuck it on a white card on which I first splashed black ink. I stamped the sentiment on a white paper strip, ripped the ends and glued it underneath the image.

I discovered this image on Pinterest .....it was very easy to draw but sorry, I can not mention the artist - I was not able to find him. If anyone recognizes this drawing, please let me know.


Have a happy day!




I used:













3 commentaires:

  1. Der Film sagt mir überhaupt nichts, aber mal schauen, vielleicht fällt mir ja trotzdem was ein. Dein Fischlein sieht witzig aus .... und immer wieder erstaunlich, das es immer wieder Arbeiten, Bilder ... im Netz gibt, die nicht durch den Erschaffer geschützt sind.
    LG Gundi

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Das ist ja eine witzige Meerjungfrau! Mal was Anderes, schoen!

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.