dimanche 30 juillet 2017

Animals....


Hello everyone!
Just a quick reminder for our current challenge at the Dream Factory. - This month's movie is



Zootopia 
Zoomania / Zootopie

Whether exotic, indigenous or pets, all animals are welcome!

...and you still have two weeks for creating ;-)



This time I used several birds from Katzelkraft and I played with my new stamps from Scrap Plaisir. 
I stamped leaves and an ostrich on white cardstock and sponged a little blue on the remaining white surface. 
I stamped some more leaves in lighter green on an another cardstock, cut them out and glued it above the first leaves. 
I stamped and colored two other birds, fussy cut them and stuck it to the panel. 
For more fun, I added a hat, glasses and a bow tie to the ostrich. 
The sentiments are little words that I mixed together and it says: Happy Birthday ... when do we arrive for the aperitif?
.... at the end it all looks a bit like a collage but I love the way it comes out!



Thanks for your visit ♥




Stamps and dies:
I also used "Lemon Lime Twist", "Pear Pizzazz", "Early Espresso" (Stampin'Up), "Onyx Black" (Versafine) and watercolors to do the stamping and the coloring. 


3 commentaires:

  1. Eine sehr amüsante Karte hast du da gestaltet, liebe Rosi! Die bringt den Empfänger sicher zum Grinsen!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Richtig toll ist deine Karte, die Motive sind echt klasse gewählt liebe Rosie, der Vogel-Strauß ist einfach nur heiß, liebe Grüße Bettina

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Klasse!!! Ich sehe, Du warst einkaufen :) - hat sich rentiert, wenn so was Gutes dabei rauskommt!

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.